Fees for Consultation – £49
- Review of symptoms, healthcare challenges and goals
- Detailed case history and past medical history
- Full examination – including orthopedic, neurological testing, chiropractic and osteopathic testing, and full spinal static and motion palpation
- Functional movement screening
- Postural analysis
Report of Findings (RoF)
appointment – £0
(included in your consultation fee)
The RoF appointment involves:
- A full explanation of what was found during the examination
- A full explanation of how we can help
- An outline of how long we can expect it to take
- Confirmation of how much it will cost
You will routinely receive your first adjustment at your RoF appointment; however, this is charged at the normal adjustment rate of £42 and is not included in the consultation fee.
Adjustment appointments – £42
(including Sports Massage, Swedish, Hot Stone Therapy and Indian Head Massage)
- 30 mins – £42
- 1 hour – £62
If you are uncertain how long you need please contact us
Once you have completed your initial course of care and have decided to maintain your new level of health and well-being, you may choose to continue to pay as you go; however, you can enjoy exclusive member benefits and discounts by joining our Health and Wellbeing Community.
Choose from four membership levels, where each one comes with added bonus adjustments which will cover you for additional sessions (if needed) over the course of a 12-month period at no extra cost.
For details of additional benefits, please ask a member of our helpful reception team or your practitioner.
We accept cash, cheques and credit card payments, and are registered with most major health insurance companies, with the exception of BUPA or AXA PPP. If you have private health insurance, you can reclaim any payments you have made by submitting our receipts to them.